Friday, September 17, 2010

About me =)

Hi,
 My name is Anne Souza. My family and close friends call me Anne Kelly. I am the oldest of three. I have a sister (who is in my profile picture) and  a brother. A lot of people confuse me and my sister to be twins and other people think we don't look a thing a like. I have a very close family with lots of cousins. Me and my sister are pretty tight at times.
Outside of school I work at Ann & hope. Everyone finds this amusing because my name is in the title. Its not a very exciting place to work most of the nights i just stand there bored. I also enjoy hanging out with my friends and my cousins.
I am a sophmore. So far this semester is going pretty well it has been stressful but a lot better than last year. Last year i spent all year on crutches it wasnt fun at all. For the first semester I had a cast on my right foot and the second semester I had a cast on my left foot. I had to have surgery on both my feet. I am so glad to be healed and off of crutches.
So thats a little about me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment